Thursday, December 9, 2010

I AM Wikileaks!

To the U.S. government, and corporations linked to Wikileaks:

We call on you to stop the crackdown on WikiLeaks and its partners immediately. We urge you to respect democratic principles and laws of freedom of expression and freedom of the press. If Wikileaks and the journalists it works with have violated any laws they should be pursued in the courts with due process. They should not be subjected to an extra-judicial campaign of intimidation.

petição da avaaz.com, o número de pessoas que já assinaram cresce de forma estrondosamente rápida! assina também, divulga e ajuda a chegarmos ao 1 milhão de assinaturas!


É a nossa liberdade de expressão e informação que está em causa.

I am Wikileaks, and so are you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sup people, cool board I find It truly helpful & its helped me out a great deal
I hope to contribute & guide other users like this message board has helped me

_________________
[url=http://iphoneusers.com]jailbreak iphone[/url]